DMIN'07: Organizers and Sponsors
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology's (MIT) Media Lab (www.media.mit.edu)
- Statistical Genomics and Computational Biology Laboratory, Department of Statistics, Harvard University (Cambridge, Massachusetts)
- Texas Advanced Computer Center (TACC) of University of Texas at Austin (www.tacc.utexas.edu)
- Statistical and Computational Intelligence Laboratory of Purdue University (West Lafayette, Indiana)
- University of Iowa's Medical Imaging HPC Lab (Iowa City, Iowa) (www.www.uiowa.edu/~mihpclab)
- Institute for Informatics Problems of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia)
In addition to the above, several publishers of computer science and computer engineering books and journals, chapters and/or task forces of computer science associations/organizations from 12 countries, and developers of high-performance machines and systems have provided significant help in organizing the conference.